Y’all. It’s nearly 11:30 on Friday night and I just realized that I didn’t do a five things post today!
Why, you ask? Well, I have some very good excuses. And I guess I might as well list five and make this thing official.
- I’ve had two sick kids for three days and really didn’t even know what day it was.
- Today, due to the massive ice storm of 2013, I didn’t have to go to work and therefore didn’t remember what day it was.
- I’ve been in my pjs for nearly 52 hours straight now, and until just a few minutes ago didn’t even know what day it was.
- I’ve been knee-deep in decorating a 12-foot Christmas tree ALL DAY and didn’t even know what day it was.
- I watched Pulp Fiction this afternoon and started trying to figure out how Quentin Tarantino’s mind works, got a headache, and couldn’t even remember what day it was.
So there ya go. Better late than never I guess. And for the record, somebody might need to check on me tomorrow and let me know it’s Saturday!